Fear Of F***ing Up Exhibition


Fear of F***ing Up
Manchester School of Art - 15th -19th May 2017

An exhibition of everyone's least favourite pieces of work.. brilliant. 

For someone who is still testing the waters to see which of my works sell and which ones don't, I feel like I am often too critical, sometimes I feel like I need a complete portfolio revamp. 

However. The Fear of F**king Up exhibition made me realise that the pieces we hate and want to destroy or hide in the back of the sketchbook are often the ones that we learn the most from. Plus, there is always somebody out there that loves it- regardless. 

As a graduate, I feel like I want to share some of my dreadful pieces with the world too! 

It was also a lovely chance for me to see most of the current students working hard at their degree show pieces- I honestly CANNOT wait for the degree show now! 

Lots of love from Molly x 




Comments