Molly

I was once told never to start anything with "so"

So.

In case you don't know who I am, I was the girl who made the big weird bird masks at last years degree show.



Ok, I'm going to keep this as simple as possible- I am the rambling queen!

This is my list of events since graduating:
Post graduation I interned at the Narrative Studio, this lasted for 4 months.
I then moved out of my family home and briefly moved in with my boyfriend in Fallowfield.
I got a 'money job' at a salad shop
I got a studio space in Market Place Studios (Stockport)
I exhibited at the Knit & Stitch Show- Harrogate 
Moved into a flat with my boyfriend in Manchester City Centre
My contract was (unfairly) terminated by the salad shop
So I was unemployed for two weeks
Managed to get myself a new 'money job' at a pub in the city centre
So here I am today!

Before you start panicking and wanting to know more about my life- don't you worry! I will elaborate on these points soon. In the mean time, please feel free to comment or ask any questions.




Comments