Chloe

So some of you will know me from the bits of teaching (and just general floating around) that I've done in the studio this year, but for those who have absolutely no bloody clue who I am: I am Chloe. If you came to the degree show last year you will have seen my giant vertical gallery piece in reception, which has now affectionately been renamed 'Sausage Mountain' but that's another story...


Since graduating I have...
Started (and now almost finished) a PGCE in further & higher education
Exhibited my work in various places across the country
Got a money job (in the same shop as Molly because apparently we're inseparable)
Moved house twice
Got a studio at Caustic Coastal
Been selected for a residency in Ireland!

We will talk more about all of this at a later stage, but if you've got any questions in the meantime feel free to ask us!

Love, Chloe x

Comments